We went to Knoxville last night for the DCOM match party. We have been super blessed with amazing friends during medical school. John had a pretty steady study group and I was blessed enough to hit it off with the wives of the guys that he studied with. We have been through a lot together and in so many ways became each others families away from family. That is the aspect of moving away that breaks my heart. It is so hard knowing that I won't see our friends anytime I want to now. Technology is seriously such a blessing though. It is comforting for me to know that I can still keep up with everyone on Facebook and through phone calls.
 |
| The gang's all here |
 |
| That's a pretty good looking group of doctors if you ask me |
 |
| In 4 weeks we will officially be doctors wives...lol |
 |
| The Sowby's and us! I can't even express how amazing these 2 people are. I love them both dearly and consider it a privilege to call them friends. |
 |
| I am so proud to be this cute mans wife. I seriously adore him. |
 |
| John, Deke and Joe. Love them all to pieces! |
After we went to the match party we walked across the street and went to a comedy show. Demetri Martin was in town so we all splurged and got tickets to his show. He was actually really funny and it was fun to make another memory together before departing ways!
We went to the Brewhouse after the show. This has been a place that we have frequented often over the last 4 years with our friends and if you ever go I highly recommend the Dan's Pasta and the Pretzels with cheese dip! SO YUMMMMMY!
CONGRATS ON MATCHING EVERYONE!!!!! It is so exciting that everyone got into the programs they wanted and that we have so much to celebrate lately!
No comments:
Post a Comment